CRE/CMI seeks to improve the quality of life in the Marshall Islands by promoting:
- An improved agricultural production system.
- A safer and more secure food and fiber system.
- A healthier, better-nourished population.
- Greater harmony and balance between agriculture and the environment.
- Enhanced economic opportunities and the quality of life among families and communities.
CRE/CMI programs are delivered through:
- Extension outreach offering information to the community through non-formal education.
- Research-based projects in agriculture and aquaculture, addressing specific needs and concerns in the Republic of the Marshall Islands.
- Credit-level instruction offered at the College.