The mission of the Department of Business Studies at CMI is to maintain a challenging learning environment that fosters excellence and develops creative business professionals. Our program introduces students to a path rich with potential. Through innovative programs, in depth research, and partnerships with local businesses as well as business professionals around the world, our department prepares students for the ever changing global economy of the 21st century. Students will have the skills to cope not only with the complexities of academics but the practical necessities of saving and investing, handling consumer and credit issues, and operating a business.
Program Learning OutcomesUpon graduation a student will:
- Demonstrate skill in the foundational areas of business and information technology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in critical thinking and decision making skills within the context of business and information technology.
- Exhibit proficiency in oral and written skills within the business and information technology working environment.
- Apply computer technology within the context of business.
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical, global, and diversity issues in business and information technology.
|Associate of Science in Business Administration|
MA, Higher Education Administration, Southeast Missouri State University, MO, USA
MSc. Industrial Management, Southeast Missouri State University, MO, USA
Post-Graduate Diploma, Safety Management, National University, Malaysia
BSBA, Finance, Southeast Missouri State University, MO, USA
Diploma, Computer Studies, College Damansara Utama, Malaysia
MBA, Business Administration, University of the East, Philippines
B.S., B.A., Accounting, Mountain View College, Philippines
Chair, Business Studies
College of the Marshall Islands
P.O. Box 1258, Majuro
Republic of the Marshall Islands
692.625.3394 • 692.625.3291 • 625.692.3236